Friday, December 02, 2005

What's the connection between IT, VC and shopping?

Hi, thanks for dropping by. My name is Eze Vidra and I work for a primary, independent research firm servicing the institutional investment community.I graduated from IDC, Israel in 2004 majoring in Business Administration and minors in IT management and Entrepreneurship. I have gained great business experience, exposure to the financial community and a strong technical background. Prior to my current position in New York I served as a team leader at Shopping.com’s R&D department in Israel and additionally-- co-founded a tech start up that develops “Smart Keyboard” software for hand held devices and 3rd generation cellphones.
If you have an idea for a venture - you came to the right place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home